.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday 18 November 2010

Kirsty's November Kit - My Mind's Eye "Blackbird"

Long November evenings are perfect for scrapping your Halloween photos. Just like every month we've got Kirsty's kit for you to make creating LO's easy-peasy.


My Mind's Eye "Blackbird" kit contains:
1 x My Mind's Eye 12x12 patterned paper "Blackbird" - Costumes
1 x My Mind's Eye 12x12 patterned paper "Blackbird" - Neighborhood
1 x My Mind's Eye 12x12 patterned paper "Blackbird" - Trick Or Treaters
1 x My Mind's Eye 12x12 patterned paper "Blackbird" - Spiders
1 x My Mind's Eye 12x12 patterned paper "Blackbird" - Halloween Words
1 x My Mind's Eye 12x12 die cut sheet "Blackbird"
1 x Bazzill Glazed - Spiders Web
1 x Bazzill - Sugar Cookie
1 x Bazzill - Lemonlime
1 x Bazzill - Mango
1 x Jenni Bowlin Halloween Bingo Card
half a pack of  "Blackbird" brads
2 x Bazzill Edge (colours will vary)

And this is the layout that Kirsty prepared as a sample for this kit


The photo from this page comes from our Halloween Make & Take day. We had a fabulous time creating trick or treat bags and eating yummy cupcakes which Sue baked and decorated with sugar spiders and webs. We had our little ones decorating their bags but some of you rediscovered your inner child and joined us at our make & take table.

 



Your shop for scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment