.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday 5 January 2012

December Blog Challenge Winner

Happy New Year!!!  Hope you had a lovely Christmas

Just a quick post to let you know who the lucky winner of our December challenge is :) , that lucky lady is .............

Lorraine A said...
Here is my card :-) http://loraquilina.blogspot.com/2011/12/totally-papercrafts-anything-but.html luv Lols x x x
Lorraine, I have sent you an email, congratulations.  I will be back with a new challenge later today

 For all your scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year !!! oh wow !!! THANK YOU !!! I love the prize !!! :-)

    I have checked my emails and can't find one.
    my email address is

    loraquilina@hotmail.com

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh ,, I found the email now :-) thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab challegne, I love distressing and great prize. My card is here.
    Thanks for looking.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete