.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday 26 June 2014

Project Life....

.... scrapbooking made quick and simple

If you are anything like me, I love scrapbooking (and sewing, crochet and baking) but don't have as much spare time as I would like.  Well we have the perfect solution for you - Project Life

Project Life enables you to create scrapbook pages very quickly and easily.  They are perfect for beginners and the more advanced.

We have 12x12 papers, core kits, overlays, date stamp, dies, washi tape, albums, page protectors and lots more.  If you haven't come across Project Life before then you can find out all about it on Beckys Blog

           
 
If you like washi tape (I use lots of it in both scrapbooking and cardmaking) then we have lots of different designs to choose from
       

And if you wish to cut your own shapes or larger strips from washi tape then now you can as we have it available in 12x12 sheets

     
Happy shopping

Nearly home time for me as I don't work on Fridays so I hope you have a lovely weekend and fingers crossed the sun keeps on shining.

Kirsty xx

ST signature logo photo Samuel-Taylors-2coloursignature.jpg








For all your scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment